Crane Safety in Industrial and Construction Environments Meeting Kit
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The The Crane Safety in Industrial and Construction Environments Meeting Kit reviews the hazards that are associated with working with cranes, discuss the federal regulations that address these hazards and discuss the policies and procedures that employees should follow to work safely with these machines.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Different types of cranes.
- Crane hazards and safety standards.
- Conducting a crane safety inspection.
- Preparing a boom crane for a lift.
- Lifting, moving and landing a load.
- and more.
Safety Meeting Kit Includes:
- 5 Posters
- 30 Booklets
- Leader’s guide
- Quiz & Answer Key
Runtime: 18 minutes