Harassment: Sex, Religion, and Beyond — Employee Version (Video)
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
With top-quality video vignettes, this new harassment training video shows that bad behavior is not OK—whether it applies to sex, religion, or anything beyond…and whether it actually crosses the line into illegal harassment or not.
Examples of bad behavior:
- Social media allows an embarrassing photo to make the rounds in a hospital.
- Two guys on a city crew mistreat a “less macho” coworker.
- Friction in a restaurant kitchen leads to insults for a busser from another country.
- A religious coworker is excluded on a construction site.
- A client puts pressure on a company rep for a “quid pro quo” exchange.
- Two colleagues are offended by the inappropriate dress and flirtatious behavior of their coworkers.
- Retaliation takes a subtle form but is no less against company policy—and against the law.
The Employee version of this program focuses on the workers' responsibility to take action if employees experience or witness inappropriate behavior—either by asking for help or speaking to the harasser directly if comfortable doing so.
Length: 19 Minutes